Do You Need Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)?
Consider each of the following:
- Did you know that one in three vehicles experience a mechanical failure in a given year?
- Do you have money set aside for hundreds or thousands of dollars in unexpected vehicle repairs?
- Did you know that a new transmission for a domestic or Asian vehicle is $2,800? ABS brakes cost $1,250.
- Are you aware of the fact that repair costs are projected to increase 28-73% in five years? (28% for Air Conditioning repairs, 29% for Transmission repairs, 37% for Engine repairs, and 73% for Power Steering repairs)
- With the average person driving 15,000-20,000 miles per year, vehicles are often out of a manufacturer’s warranty in less than two years.
If any of the above caught your attention or made you stop and wonder whether you would be prepared in the case of a major repair, you should consider adding Mechanical Breakdown Protection to your loan. We can help protect your budget and savings from unexpected and expensive vehicle repair costs.
Consider the following:
- All plans include 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance, Towing, and Rental Car at no additional charge.
- The fee for Mechanical Breakdown Protection can be financed into your loan so you pay nothing up front.
- By purchasing Mechanical Breakdown Protection today, you will have peace of mind knowing you have covered tomorrow’s repairs at today’s price.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection can be purchased at any time, regardless of when you originally purchased your vehicle.
- Our prices are often lower than the plans available through the dealer.
- Our Mechanical Breakdown Protection plans include a “Free Look” period that allows you to try the product with no obligation.