USDA Rural Home Loans
A USDA Rural Home Loan is a mortgage loan offered to those wishing to purchase an eligible rural property. This loan requires no down payment and is offered by the United States Department of Agriculture through eligible lenders including Holyoke Credit Union.
- Meet income eligibility requirement
- Occupy the dwelling as a primary residence – single family or condo
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national, or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
- Be able to meet credit obligations on a timely basis
- Purchase a property that meets all eligibility requirements
Best for people who:
- Are considered low- and moderate-income
- Do not have down payment funds: 100% financing and no reserves required
- Have a credit score of 640 or above
Contact one of our Mortgage Specialists to find out more.