Since 1911, the mission of Holyoke Credit Union has been to provide members with high-quality, affordable financial products and services in a socially responsible manner. By adhering to our mission, we have grown by leaps and bounds to become one of the leading financial institutions in western Massachusetts. We are now looking for hardworking, talented, and dedicated individuals to help us continue to grow. If you have these attributes and would like to join an organization dedicated to its members, employees, and communities, please contact Holyoke Credit Union.
A future you can bank on!
Holyoke Credit Union offers a competitive salary, excellent advancement opportunities, an outstanding benefit package, and the nicest co-workers you’ll find anywhere!
Loan Servicer Position
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Must be computer literate with Microsoft Excel and Word applications. 2 years of lending experience preferred.
Status: Full time
- Performs a variety tasks related to the servicing of booked mortgages, consumer and commercial loans.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the residential, consumer and commercial loan servicing group. Duties may include reconciling additions and disbursements of escrow accounts, processing payoffs, and reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs post booking reviews to confirm data integrity between source documents and HCU’s INSIGHT system.
- Ensures that HCU’s loans are fully protected by collateral and insurance at all times.
- Reviews post-closing loans and maintains the organization of vaults and filing.
- Provide an excellent customer/member experience for borrowers.
- Drive enhanced financial performance for HCU.
- Reviews daily and monthly tracking reports for ongoing maintenance and servicing efficiency.
- Borrower’s primary contact for questions regarding all active loans.
Member Associate Position
Holyoke Credit Union seeks a Member Associate with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with retail and business members and who supports the achievement of sales growth in a team-focused environment. The Member Associate must also have strong interpersonal skills, accuracy, efficiency and attention to details.
The Member Associate must possess the talents of both a Member Service Representative and a Teller.
At HCU exceptional member service is our goal therefore this is an excellent opportunity for the candidate who is energetic, confident, personable and goal-oriented.
At HCU all products and services are sold in a consultative manner. Communication and Member Service skills are a must as he/she will be required to sell and cross-sell our full-range of financial products to members and prospective members.
- Consult and inform current and prospective members on the benefits of our wide range of products and services.
- Sell and refer all credit union products to support sales goals.
- Responsible for daily cash balancing with a minimum of errors and within time guidelines.
- Process various member financial transactions.
- Act as a representative of the credit union through courteous and professional member service.
Two to three years of Financial Service Sales experience/Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
This is a full-time position, which includes late afternoons, early evenings and weekends. We offer career growth potential and an extensive benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K and pension, ability to earn additional incentive based compensation.
Send or fax resume to:
Holyoke Credit Union
490 Westfield Road
Holyoke, MA 01040
Fax: (413) 533-3810
Or email your resume to email@example.com