Important Quicken & QuickBook Update
Posted: May 11, 2018
Important Update for Quicken/QuickBook Users
Holyoke Credit Union recently updated its internet banking system. To continue using Quicken/QuickBooks, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Documents detailing how to complete this process are below.
If you connect directly through Quicken/QuickBooks follow these instructions:
- QuickBooks for Mac Direct Connect Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Windows Direct Connect Conversion Instructions
If you connect through HCU’s online banking, please follow these instructions:
- QuickBooks for Mac Web Connect Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Windows Web Connect Conversion Instructions
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions
Please note: There is a chance that transactional data may be duplicated when your new account is set up. Detailed instructions on how to correct any duplicate data can be found below as well in the Post-Conversion Troubleshooting Guide.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need assistance during this process, please contact our online banking support at 866-987-8305.