Download the Holyoke Credit Union mobile banking app and discover the convenience of depositing checks directly from your mobile phone any time day or night. Deposits made before 3 p.m. will be available for use after 8:30 p.m. the same day. Deposits made after 3 p.m. will be available the next business day. All times in Eastern Standard Time. All mobile deposits will be placed on a two-day hold with $225 available the day of deposit.
Holyoke Credit Union will notify you through your online banking system if an extended check hold is necessary and send a hold notice. If for some reason your deposit is rejected, we will send you a notification through the online banking message center.
How to deposit a check using MOBILE Deposit:
- Sign in to Holyoke Credit Union Online Banking.
- Go to “Deposit a Check”under the online banking main menu.
- The first time you use mobile deposit, you will be required to read and agree to the Mobile Deposit User Agreement
- Important! Use the drop-down menu to select the account where you will be depositing the check and fill in the check amount.
- Click the “Front of Check Image”, align the check within the lines, and then press your phone screen to capture the picture.
- Click the “Back of Check Image”, align the check within the lines, and then press your phone screen to capture the picture.
- Tap the “Make Deposit”button on the screen and you should receive a “Your check has been deposited” message. If you have more than one check to deposit, press the “Deposit Another Check” button and follow the prompts.
- Paper checks should be retained for 14 days in a secure location. After 14 days, checks can be destroyed.
Please remember to:
- Properly endorse the back of your checks by writing "For Mobile Deposit Only, Holyoke Credit Union, then Member Signature".
- Take a clear picture of the entire front and back of the check.
- For further questions regarding this service please call us at (413) 561-9601.