Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
Download the Holyoke Credit Union mobile banking app and discover the convenience of depositing checks directly from your mobile phone any time day or night. Deposits made before 3 p.m. will be available for use after 8:30 p.m. the same day. Deposits made after 3 p.m. will be available the next business day after 8:30 p.m. All times in Eastern Standard Time. All remote deposits will be placed on a two-day hold with $200 available the day of deposit.
Holyoke Credit Union will notify you through your online banking system that your deposit has been accepted and provide a “hold” notice. If for some reason your deposit is rejected, we will send you an email notification and also contact you by phone.
How to deposit a check using Mobile Remote Deposit Capture:
- Sign in to Holyoke Credit Union Online Banking.
- Go to “Deposit a Check”under the online banking main menu.
- The first time you use mobile remote deposit, you will be required to read and agree to the Mobile Deposit User Agreement
- Important! Use the drop-down menu to select the account where you will be depositing the check and fill in the check amount.
- Click the “Front of Check Image”, align the check within the lines, and then press your phone screen to capture the picture.
- Click the “Back of Check Image”, align the check within the lines, and then press your phone screen to capture the picture.
- Tap the “Make Deposit”button on the screen and you should receive a “Your check has been deposited” message. If you have more than one check to deposit, press the “Deposit Another Check” button and follow the prompts.
- Paper checks should be retained for 14 days in a secure location. After 14 days, checks can be destroyed.
Please remember to:
- Properly endorse the back of your checks by writing "For Mobile Deposit Only, Holyoke Credit Union, then Member Signature".
- Take a clear picture of the entire front and back of the check.
- For further questions regarding this service please call us at (413) 532-7007.